Price is per 40x20m arena topper, please contact us for other sizes
- improved stability of surface (fibres bond together and stabilise the sand)
- enhanced comfort and support for both horse and rider
- ensures the horse rides on top of the surface, not in it
- reduced risk of injury and concussion caused by deep, or hard surfaces
- retention of moisture, reducing watering requirements and reducing dust levels
- minimal maintenance
- easy to lay
We've carefully sourced an exceptional recycled carpet product.
The fibre is ideal when blended with your existing sand, fibre or rubber and we recommend 5kg/m2 for light use and 8kg/m2 for heavier use. A minimum sand depth of 7cm is recommended. Customers have used this fibre as a full surface with great results.
Full self-installation instructions can be provided
* the arena base construction and drainage must be correct and reliable in order for the surface to function as described